Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dear Blog...

Oh, how I have neglected you over the past few months. I think of you often, debating in my head throughout the day what I should type on you to share with others as the day winds to a close. But, after a long day of thinking and brainstorming, cleaning and caring for children, learning and having fun, I have found it hard to sit and type as I used to. Dare I say my evenings have recently been spent reading, playing board games with the children, baking, watching movies with my husband, and yes, I am ashamed to say, even playing a video game or two.

I will try harder to include you in my daily routine. I truly enjoy sharing stories about my day, about life, and about how to make the world just a little bit better. I will do better. I promise. Thank you for being here, patiently waiting for my return. Again, I am sorry for neglecting you.

Your-trying-to-be-faithful-author,

Jaynelle

No comments: