Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

It has been a while since I last blogged. My family has been working hard at getting ready to move.

Hubby and I spent ten days on a house hunting/mini-vacation without the kids. This was my first time being away from my baby and my second time being away from the older two. It was really nice to get away and have some adult time, but we aren't big on leaving the kids and just gallivanting around. We were on a mission, and if we had a spare moment to enjoy a walk on the beach or a romantic dinner, then all the better.

We found a wonderful house and are now getting our stuff prepped for the movers.

Last week Justin took vacation time so we could finish seeing all the local sights we were interested in seeing before we leave.

I'll get caught up on all my "back" blogs as I find time.

Be patient with me and check back when you can. I'll get you all caught up slowly but surely.

No comments: